CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

--HTBK--

We stand, loud and proud, and shout to the men who fight for us.
Founder and Owner Buccaneer23,
Co-Owner Mexico88
and Co-Owner Charlie1026 present,
--HTBK--
"Legends aren't born, they are made,"

Translator


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Let Your Voice be Heard: Tell us your favorite songs

--HTBK-- has of course had many "Vocal Changes" between songs that play on the site. Now, we're taking your suggestions for your favorite ROCK artists' and songs. Just submit your favorite songs and the artist next to it, and I'll try my best to find it and put it on the site. Most of the current songs will stay, the others from your favs will be added. Have a Rockn day!
Buccaneer23

1 comments:

eddy102293 said...

Hi, I'm the owner of --EUI--, after reading this, I want to offer you friendship. Together as allies, we'll take down that trader as for I too have had traders. Contact me, eddycgbautista on powersoccer.