CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

--HTBK--

We stand, loud and proud, and shout to the men who fight for us.
Founder and Owner Buccaneer23,
Co-Owner Mexico88
and Co-Owner Charlie1026 present,
--HTBK--
"Legends aren't born, they are made,"

Translator


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 12, 2008

--HTBK-- "Crossing Roads"

I really don't know what to do about --HTBK-- and its future. I've been very busy, so busy I'm not much interested in Power Soccer Anymore. I've made and annoncement that I will be "Red-Shirted" (show up every once in a while) until my final day of school (June 11) Maybe then, I'll have more interest. If not, --HTBK-- could become --RAPTORS--. Sorry, I know how I don't want to make you guys upset, I just am slowing down a bit, don't know what to do.
Blake

0 comments: